To take into account / To keep in mind / To bear in mind / To consider or to take into consideration (Tener en cuenta, en consideración…)
– I’ll try to take into account all the things that are important in a situation like this
– You can be certain that we will take it into consideration
– Salespeople have to take into account the differences between their customers
– Let me just mention the main points that we have to keep in mind.
– Please keep in mind that services and benefits change from time to time.
– Bearing in mind that she’s had so little experience I thought she did very well.
– These are, in my view, important issues which we must bear in mind.
Always, bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important that any one thing.