1. «Game over» (game ouvvva) = Fin de la partida
2. I am over 50 years old, but still young.
3. Over the fireplace.
Ex.: Hang the mirror over the fireplace
4. Over the wall.
Ex.: Throw the ball over the ball
5. Over 1.000 people = more than 1.000 people…
6. It’s over: Ha terminado Ex.: Is the film over?
7. Over and Over again
Ex.: Do it over and over again until it’s perfect
8. All over the world: Por todo el mundo (= Worldwide) Ex.: There are weird people all over the world
9. Over there
Ex.: Your keys are over there, on the table.
¡VENTE A CASA! = TO COME OVER!
1. Do you want to come over? Are you coming over for dinner?
What time is she coming over?
I can’t come over! I’m going to Elisabeth’s
2. To mine / Do you want to come over to mine for dinner?
3. To John’s / Do you want to come over to John’s?